Tuesday 15 October 2013

Upcoming


It’s a second day of the training little bit exhausted as we have been working with computer the whole day but am happy as when we are done with this I will be a good example and teacher to my colleagues.

What I admire the most about this class is the way Mr Peik explains things to us in a manner that we easily understand though sometimes I wish he could go fast but I have realised that he understands what is best for us.

We did not learn much today but there is a thing which is very crucial mentioned by Mr Peik that, “You better spend 80 per cent of your time on research and little time on writing and editing your text,”

As it is a new experience gathering material online and come up with a story in your own words as we have been taught it’s not that easy as your mind need to be at ease and concentrate as there are other information in the internet are not useful.

We were given three topics and told to choose one and write something about it as you have seen I choose “Smart Kigali” which took me sometime to finish it.

Am coping with this new experience which I believe with more practice I will be good someday as for today it took me sometime to finish my assignment.

Change is not a change until you change, so I will be the one to change first before imparting this knowledge to my colleagues at work.
 

Eid Mubarak.

No comments:

Post a Comment