Thursday 17 October 2013

It was Awesome

This is the last day of the training hope it’s not the last day to post in my blog am looking forward to be more serious about this.

Today as the last day it was more tiresome as I have to concentrate for hours searching for materials to write my assignment which was about Gas in Mtwara, I was able to compile something though I was not satisfied due to lack of time.

From the research assignment I have realised that for a good journalist it is really important to stay current rather than being like lay man, from the assignment I have learned that the community really need journalist not for entertainment and information only but educating them is really crucial

I learnt a lot of things which at first never came to my attention including having my own blog at first I thought writing on newspaper was enough for me but I have realised that in this globalised world through blog I will be able to reach many people.

Through the training I got a chance to meet with new people whom I believe they are potential in my career as most of them have been in the media industry for a very long time than me.

The training days should be extended at least for five days; otherwise I really enjoyed the class of Mr Peik Johansson I would recommend him to provide trainings even to junior journalist as they also need assistance.

I would also like to prolong my gratitude to my colleagues who most of them happen to be fun and Ms Cecilia Mung’ong’o who took care of logistics during the training




 Thanks to Mr Peik Johansson.









No comments:

Post a Comment