Monday 14 October 2013

Day One



Dear Readers
This is my first post from training course arranged at the Tanzania Global Learning Agency(TaGLA) Hilda Mhagama are my names working with Daily News Tanzania as a reporter.

This week I will be attending three day training on, ‘Investigative Internet Journalism’ conducted by the Media Institute of Southern Africa, Tanzania Chapter (MISA-TAN) in collaboration with VIKES (Finnish Foundation for Media, Communication and Development).

The three -days training started today October 14, 2013, at Tanzania Global Learning Centre (TGDLC) in Dar es Salaam, expecting to get new knowledge on how to go about the internet on investigating stories.

So far I have realised that I have been limiting myself especially using social networks in my career, previously I used the internet for searching background information, reading online newspapers and other publications.

In this new digital era it’s really important to get used to exhausting from the internet on various matters especially in grooming my career as there are also valuable information and easily accessed and also easy to get feedback from readers.

Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment